Breath Enhancement Training (BET) is our internationally renowned flagship program, developed originally to help surfers deal with the anxiety and pressure of surfing giant waves & being held underwater for extended periods of time. We have adapted the program and now have BET programs for three distinct areas: surfers, athletes and business people. Breath Enhancement Training for Business People is for individuals and teams looking for a dynamic & remarkable experience, and creating a shift in how they feel mentally and physically. The knowledge and techniques delivered can be easily applied and will lessen each individuals day to day experience of overwhelm, anxiety and pressure, whilst they also learn the techniques to ‘switch off’ after a demanding day at the office.
BET for Business People has infiltrated the corporate world with a proud reputation of ‘excellence’, our clientele including successful companies & organisations such as Deloitte, Liberty Finance, RipCurl, Surfing Australia, & Young Presidents Organisations. Just like professional athletes, corporate professionals that work under considerable pressure know how much the stresses and expectations of business can affect the body and mind, so learning to perform even when under significant or prolonged pressure will have a remarkable effect on mindset, performance and ultimately, happiness.
A single session covers:
- Where unmanaged pressure & stress can take you
- How to switch off and experience complete relaxation
- How it manage stress, sleep better and generate energy – includes live demo.
After a presentation full of gems & technique practice on land, the experience moves into a heated pool (full land-based program also an option), where each individual is taken through a series of moderately challenging to extremely relaxing activities. This allows a profound mental and physical shift of composure, clarity & total relaxation to finish. Each session thoroughly explains the personal & professional benefits and gives practical application strategies for after the session.
Program deliverables include:
- An understanding of the effects of pressure and how to avoid becoming overwhelmed or distracted by it
- A clear description of the biological processes that occur in stressful events & how to keep yourself in check
- Activities directly relating to managing stress and emotions, both mentally and physically
- Activities creating an experience of complete relaxation and rejuvenation
- Practical tools for developing the foundation for peak performance including the ability to ‘switch off’ and minimise work-related issues that inhibit individual & team performance
- 2 follow-up podcasts