THE 5 KEYS TO PEAK PERFORMANCE
In business, and in life, there are fundamental truths that allow visions and goals to be achieved. Within the business environment, when we break it down, leaders and employees are being paid to keep on task and to achieve desired outcomes. Improving the ability to think & act effectively is one of the fastest ways to improve individual performance and overall business success. Participants enjoy the opportunity to interact in these sessions as Nam uses the simple yet powerful approach of question and reflection to help identify what ‘moves’ each person forward and what ‘blocks’ them from progressing.
PERFORMANCE = CAPABILITY + BEHAVIOUR + CULTURE
With expansive knowledge surrounding the intelligence of the body & mind, Nam encourages participants to think outside the performance box, not only focusing on business operations, but looking at the way they treat their own bodies and minds and how this relates to their behaviours and their overall performance. They are developing clarity around their individual roles, team roles and what they are responsible for. This keeps everyone accountable for their personal performance and to the overall business vision.
The Five Keys makes a tremendous difference, whether participants are already at the top of their game or working towards it; this series will ‘find the gap’ in the business, allowing for even greater success for both the individuals role and the team. Each session finishes with a plan of action with clear steps to move forward.
- Embracing the 1st Key: IDENTITY
- Character development, the traits & attitudes of high performers that facilitate or block progress
- Managing your emotions & feelings and how to perform better under pressure
- Developing a healthy & connected culture that facilitates peak performance
- Discovering the value & wisdom in your life’s lessons
- Your future self – who do you need to be, & what do you need to stop, to be better than today
- Embracing the 2nd Key: VISION
- Clarity of business vision – discussion, opinions, views so that it’s challenging but not threatening to the culture
- Defining expectations – what’s required to follow through, is everyone on the same page
- Visiting the vision – what regular checks need to be in place to stay connected
- Celebrate – what needs to be in place so that everyone is included in times of celebration, creating deeper intention, connection and satisfaction along the journey.
- Embracing the 3rd Key: CLARITY
- Being clear on how you want to feel within yourself, towards others and when completing tasks. How to achieve these feelings & setting intention
- Identifying ‘Signature Behaviours’ that support your identity
- Expectations – marginal gains, ensuring progress is sustainable in life & business
- Discovering ‘the gap’ for business growth and the responsibility of each team member
- The 4th Key: PRODUCTIVITY
- Planning – the big moves for progress, quality outputs that matter, timelines & what you need to stop
- Optimising energy – timeframes to manage energy & focus, task transitions, health practices
- Skill development and the competence-confidence loop
- The 5th Key: COURAGE
- Determining what will facilitate or block courageous action
- Challenges happen, how your perception facilitates growth or sets you back
- Mind & body necessities – so that you can act with courage
- Summarising the 5 Keys
TIMES & PRICING:
This series of interactive workshops can be run in numerous formats ranging from 3 x 3 hour sessions, a 1 Day Event or a more summarised 1/2 Day Format.
Pricing available upon request and includes 2 x follow-up podcasts to keep the sessions alive & actionable.
This section includes a downloadable overview of this topic (coming soon!) and Nam’s speaker profile.