THE HIGH PERFORMANCE PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE
For over 2 decades Nam has been working in the high performance space with world class athletes, teams & businesses. Nam has a unique way of teaching and challenging people which has a tremendous positive effect on their performance. During ‘The High Performance Practical Experience’ Nam focuses his entire mind-body intelligence knowledge-base on helping your team move forward with business & life challenges/goals.
This program runs over 3 full days, an experience of complete immersion in the content without overwhelm. Your team will discover, learn, be challenged through numerous practical experiences, be guided and given ‘action plans’ to grow & improve performance. Focus areas are set out below.
BEING THE BEST TEAM:
- Defining what supportive behaviours must be in place for a high performance team.
- Discovering who each individual needs to be and what they need to do to be their best including the mind (thoughts & beliefs), the body (exercise, posture, nutrition, recovery) and skills (craft) for the entire team to thrive.
- Establishing clarity around teams strengths, weaknesses and how to direct and/or manage attention & resources to achieve goals.
- Setting clear practices & rituals that will support sustainable progress best performance.
- Setting stretch goals in relation to what the team would like to achieve & experience by being their best
DEALING WITH HIGH STRESS & PRESSURE SITUATIONS:
Understanding how different stressors can minimise the teams best coming through and how to
overcome them physically, mentally and emotionally.
• Developing an ideal mindset, rituals and skill sets to regulate pressure.
Developing a clear ‘road map’ for stress and/or high pressure moments.
• Rituals to gain that extra 1%.
SCHEDULE & PRICING:
3 day program, Gold Coast based, 20 participants maximum & we will suggest a schedule after questionnaire returned.
Upon program completion 2 unique audio podcasts will be recorded for your team to recap on the main points any time, any where.